“They’ve developed a 5-point plan to make this goal a reality:
- Expanding plant-based options, migrating toward a more environmentally friendly menu.
- Shifting from single-use to reusable packaging.
- Investing in innovative and regenerative agricultural practices, reforestation, forest conservation and water replenishment in Starbucks supply chain.
- Investing in better ways to manage waste, both in Starbucks stores and in its communities, to ensure more reuse, recycling and elimination of food waste.
- Innovating to develop more eco-friendly stores, operations, manufacturing and delivery.”
View the whole story here: https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/lifestyle/starbucks-just-committed-environment-huge-192810868.html