“Emergency services in Germany’s Harz mountain region were called out when a man celebrating the new year got stuck in a chimney. Police said they were unsure about how the man got there.
The group had been celebrating the start of 2020 at the house, a rented vacation property in the southern Harz mountains of central Germany. The man left at some point and attempted to climb the 15-meter (50-foot) chimney.
The overnight temperature in the neighborhood was about minus 4 degrees Celsius (25 degrees Fahrenheit), and the man was treated at a nearby hospital for hypothermia.”
View the whole story here: https://www.dw.com/en/german-fire-fighters-rescue-man-stuck-in-chimney/a-51853257